No problem. There are two big databases that you need to be on, and you can do your part to be listed on these databases in less than 15 minutes. The first database is the Gracenote CDDB (used by iTunes, Winamp, and dozens of other software players). The second is the AllMusicGuide database (used by Windows Media Player).
Oasis will automatically register your album with the Gracenote Database before your order ships, so hopefully it is live on their database by the time you receive your CDs. If not, below are instructions on how you can register your album yourself.
Getting your album information onto these databases is easy and quick:
GRACENOTE CDDB REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
2. Insert your CD and wait for iTunes to recognize that a CD is present.
3. Type in the Artist, Title, and Track information for your CD.
4. Check for typos, because your information will be uploaded as you typed it.
5. Click the Advanced tab, then click Submit CD Track Names.
6. Wait and see. In 24-48 hours, your submission will go live at Gracenote!
ALLMUSICGUIDE DATABASE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Take one retail-ready CD, put it in a mailer, and send it to:
All Media Guide
1168 Oak Valley Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
2. Allmusic takes care of the rest, and your information is live in 6-16 weeks!