The Tools of Promotion with CD Baby Pro Distribution packages can be purchased with any CD (replication or duplication) order that includes a packaging option that includes cover artwork. Bulk discs, jewel cases with no inserts, slim jewel cases with no inserts, etc. are not eligible for physical distribution through CD Baby. You must select a packaging option that includes cover artwork in order to add CD Baby Pro Distribution to your order.
A UPC barcode is also required for distribution purposes. A UPC bar code can be purchased with your manufacturing order, or during your account setup with CD Baby. UPC barcodes can be purchased from Disc Makers or CD Baby for $20.00. CD Baby does not require that a UPC barcode be printed on your physical packaging.
In order to be eligible for the Tools of Promotion with CD Baby Pro Distribution, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- CD Baby Pro is available in the US, Canada, and the UK.
- US Residents must have a Social Security Number or US Tax ID.
- Canadian Residents must have a SIN Number.
- CD Baby Pro can help Canadian artists with the SOCAN songwriter affiliation process.
- Songwriters in the UK are eligible for CD Baby Pro, but must affiliate with PRS directly first.
- Minors are eligible for royalty collection through CD Baby Pro. Click here for more information about signing up for CD Baby Pro as a minor.